Food Donation Experience
Shirdi Sai Global Mahaparayan Devotee Vidhya From India Says:
Om Sai Ram! I am Vidhya Panicker. I have shared my experience earlier too. This one is related to Namrata Bansal ji’s experience of Annadanam.
My entire childhood was spent around Sai chowk Pimpri. The post has brought up a lot of nostalgia. My parents live in Pune. On Dhanteras, after the pooja, immediately a moth/butterfly came to our house and just sat beside it. My mother called me up and showed me it. She felt like it was hungry and gave it honey.
Immediately after the call, I opened Facebook to see much of the surprise. It was the picture of Annadanam on Dussehra and feeding the creatures.
Didn’t read the posts, just shared the picture today. The same picture was shared along with the allocation list. I was so happy to read the entire post. Even my uncle feeds the dogs on a daily basis. It’s a wonderful message shared about the importance of donating food to the needy. May Baba bless the entire team of Global Mahaparayan.
Om Sai Ram.
Sai Devotee Vidhya
Experienced Miracles After Joining Mahaparayan
Anonymous Shirdi Sai Global Mahaparayan Devotee From India Says:
Om Sai Ram!
First of all, my heartfelt thanks to the entire Mahaparayan team for all your service, time, and effort that you put into extending this wonderful opportunity to all of us.
I have been part of this Global Mahaparayan since April 2019 when one of my friends introduced me to this Global Mahaparayan group. Ever since I started, I have experienced a lot of positivity flowing into my life. Below are miracle experiences that happened in sequence.
- With Baba’s grace, we bought a new house which was pending for a long. Searching, negotiations, loan process, registration, and all other required things went fine.
- I passed a tough exam which was very important for my career to progress.
- I am blessed with a baby girl this year. My baby was in breech position in the womb till the last week of delivery, miraculously it turned to the correct position and mine was a normal delivery.
- I prayed for my brother and he got a new job with a high salary.
- Recently, my husband got a fever and developed a few other symptoms. In the current times of the pandemic, I felt so scared. Doctor asked him to be in isolation for a few days and then come for a test. I was terrified and prayed to Baba with a newborn baby as already things are tough with current situations. I kept on praying to Baba chanting His name. My husband went for a test and it was negative. It was a big relief for all of us!
My sincere gratitude. Big Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to Baba for all His blessings.
If we cling on to Baba’s feet with unwavering faith, Baba is sure to protect us and fulfill all our wishes. Best wishes and my prayers for Baba’s blessings for each and everyone who is reading this.
Thank you all once again for making me a part of this ocean of blessings.
Please post this as anonymous.
Anonymous Sai Devotee
Those who wish to volunteer any service for Global Mahaparayan, may join temporary whatsapp group MP Sevaks and we will get in touch with you. Rise and Be Instrumental
Sai Baba loves Annadaanam. When we learn to perceive god or divinity in all creatures, Baba is most pleased. We will lose nothing by sharing or donating our some food with the needy, poor or hungry beings but on the contrary we would earn His blessings. If we can donate then we should be happy to be in a position to do so. Oh lord bless us that we may ever follow Your teachings and earn Your blessings. Donate food and life will be sweet as honey and light as a butterfly. Thank You and Love You Deva. Jai Jai Ho Sai!😊 - Pooja Garg
© Global MahaParayan Experiences – Member of SaiYugNetwork.com